Monday, October 22, 2007

nuggle me

There's a story behind this picture. I was working in the kitchen this morning, as I usually do most mornings, when Tov walked by clutching his "dinor" (dinosaur) blanket and sucking his thumb. I heard a muffled "I need to nuggle mommy," but before I could answer Avery volunteered for the job and Tov quickly made his way to the couch and to the loving arms of his sweet sister. A little while latter I noticed Miah sitting dejectedly on the living room chair. I asked her what was wrong and with a sniffle she replied, " I want to nuggle Tov too but Avery won't let me. She's HOGGING him!" I conviced Avery to share Tov with Miah and then had to take a quick picture to document this perfectly precious mini drama to share with you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious. "Nuggle me." Sometimes I think we all need a "Nuggle." Can I get an amen?!

I read back though my blog a bit last week. I've never been a journaler, but it's kind of fun to see that I'm recording a bit of life here and there. :) Maybe I just needed an audience!

mamaktbug said...

glad to see you're back! can't wait to try out the cookies...and it's great seeing your little one's precious faces again. hope all is well in az...

Nen said...

sweetness...

its Renee here that bought the Toyota :) Its fun to see your blog. I am over at Wordpress, pop by sometimes if you get a chance.

Marie VW said...

It was fun to come to your page again and see all the stuff! Seeing all those pictures and hearing your stories (you write just like you talk Jane) made me miss you and your family so much! I'm glad to see you are doing well. I'm so thankful to have friends like you!

I love... LOVE that toes picture!

Bacon Writer said...

So precious, Jane! Fun new updates and pictures!! :) ~Amanda