Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sweet Feet

Oh how I love these little people. Only a mother finds such odd poses so irresistible. I've had a certain urgency in my picture taking of the kids lately. I feel like if I don't capture their little parts and pieces at every opportunity they are going to change and grow before my eyes and I will have missed my chance. Take Tov's little tootsies for example. They are still so soft and kissable but I'm sure at any moment they are going to start sprouting hairs and get all narly and stinky. It's only a matter of time. I'm sure every stage has its joys but I'm just not ready yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane! You're back, you're back! Excellent pic. I'm glad you have a sense of urgency about taking these pics.

Be careful, with all this posting you may well move your self from the friends and family section... right up to blogger!

Sarah said...

yeah, Jane, I can vouch for the changes in boy feet. They do grow stinky all-too-soon!