Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fall Festival Fun
































This year the whole family dressed up for the NTMA fall festival. As you can see we went for a folk fairytale look and this was the first year I actually MADE costumes. I know it looks like Zach didn't dress up at all...and in actuallity he didn't...but I incorporated him into the theme as well. He is Zach and I am Jill...you know...Zach and Jill went up a hill :) We had a good time. I was so pleased with how my little gingerbread man turned out. As soon as I slipped this little number over Tovie's head he was off..."can't catch me, I'm the Gingerman!" he would say. I though it was very fitting since it's hard to keep up with him anyway!! He attempted to bob for apples at the carnival but turned out to be a big cheater. He doesn't like his face in the water so as soon as his lips submersed...he grabbed the apple and stuck it in his mouth. Avery and Miah had a ball with the games and of course the candy - they were the cutest Goldie Locks and Red Riding Hood ever! It was a very memorable night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest post ever! You all look so precious. Zach and Jill! Ha! And the girls look too precious for words. But I must say the Gingerbread man on Tov was indeed the crowning glory. He really does look like he is running away! :) Well done cousin, well done.

I love these pics so much! What a loverly picture of your family. So fun.

Sarah said...

AWESOME job on the costumes, Jane! I'm truly impressed with your skills (I hear echoing in my mind what my boys would say, "numbchuck skills...bow hunting skills...computer hacking skills..") We miss you five so much but love to be kept updated with the Keller goings-on!

Anonymous said...

Jane! How fun! The costumes are so great. haha. It looks like you all have such great family fun. I miss you. Thanks for sharing these great pictures!