Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A word from Tov

This little guy is such a hoot. What's not to love about this face?


Today I decided to confront Tov about a problem I noticed he had with dressing himself, something I believed every four year old should by now have figured out. No matter how many times I reminded him, he failed to put his underwear on the right direction. I should have known that he would have a perfectly good explanation for putting them on backwards time and time again. When he was dressing himself this morning, I discreetly pointed out that he needed to turn his Lightning McQueen undies around...they were again on backwards. He was very indignant with his reply, "But Mommy...then I can't see the pictures!"

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Malachi has the same issue...a cool picture that you can see is worth a hundred wedgies.

April said...

Jane - That is too funny, of course he had a reason! :) At first I thought you were letting us know Tov had to get stitches in his eyebrow.

Rachel said...

Ha! Parker is also the same! If he could, he would wear all his clothes backwards! Silly boys!

Sally said...

That is hilarious. YOu'll be glad you blogged about this years from now. That's what I love about blogging. It's like a life journal that you write in such a way that you won't be embarrassed about it in ten years... well, maybe Tov will, but that's a whole different story. :)

Jared said...

The Keller's- definitely the coolest missionaries I've ever known!