Saturday, April 14, 2007

Favorite Faces

I took a bunch of pictures of the kids on Easter day. We went for a little walk in the woods all decked in their Easter garb. It was very picturesque with the flowering trees and the sun beaming through the still bare branches. I had some fun with the photo editing program on our computer, as you can see. I love these sweet faces. It's amazing how each picture gives a glimpse of their individual personalities. What joy to be able to watch them grow and develop those God given qualities that set them apart and display the handiwork of their loving creator. Amazing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I had to delete my last post becaus of typos. I'm so impulsive in my publishing before I proofread!

Wow is Miah ever growing up. She's starting to look like quite the young lady. Tov is so cute! And little Avery, absolutely precious. Still can't help but see so much emily in her. I'm so happy that all is well with th 5 of you! And it's so fun for me to see you and what you're up to. Surely you took a family picture... share! share! :) When do you head back north? We must meet up!

carrie said...

Jane! Your kids are so cute and I miss you all so much! Thinking of you and praying for you often!

mamaktbug said...

awww...so cute! your babies are so grown up...too fun. :D

Jeff and Sarah Bianchi said...

Jane,
I'm not sure if you'll remember me...but I saw your blog on Katie Tegeler's page. I'm Sandy Harding's daughter! Just wanted to comment on how beautiful your kids are! Full of joy! Hope you are well!
Sarah

Melody said...

Those are our some of our favorite faces too...which we really are missing these days. It's too quiet around here. Keep the pictures coming. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Jane! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm very excited to see some posts coming from you cousin! I haven't stopped dropping by! :)