Tuesday, December 30, 2008

new years resolution


So it has been 7 months since I last updated our blog. I have worked my way through feelings of embarrassment, complacency, relief (that I had one less thing to do) and now regret because I miss it (blogging) and want to start again. I love sharing my observations and experiences in daily life and posting pictures of my treasures. I miss the irresistible distraction of following link after link after link, taking part in the daily adventures of beloved friends and family, long into the night. I'm coming back. I'm past being overwhelmed by how behind I am...and I know I will have to post often in order to prove my commitment to my once faithful visitors.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I can't wait to keep up with all that is going on with you, friend. And I totally understand every feeling that is attached to a blog. I cycle through them often. I did pretty well for 6 months... I blogged at least every Sunday. But that has gone out the window in the last month. I need to get back to that again.

Miss you and love you!
Carrie

Bacon Writer said...

Yea, Jane! I did a double take just now when I saw the link on my blog that said "Keller Tribe, 10 hours ago"! Welcome back... I love your posts and that picture is SO cool!

Sally said...

Yeah! You're back! Love the pic of the kiddos makes me think of a CS Lewis adventure story. Oh cousin, I don't think you'll regret returning to blogdom. W welcome you back with open arms. You're like the prodigal blogger, so to speak. Hee Hee.

April said...

Jane - I'm so excited! :) I know you live just up the road (soon thru the door...), but it's so fun to read what you write & see the pictures you choose to put online. Did you ever think so many of us would find you so quickly? :) - Love you all!

Sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL picture, Jane. You should blow it up and hang it on one of the many empty walls in your ginormous house!!
Glad you're back to blogging. I decided I'd not let it be "just one more thing to do" and would only update when I felt like it.

Java with the Johnsons said...

yay! i love seeing pictures of the kids.

Unknown said...

oh goodie! JANE IS BACK! Love to hear about Keller life and see your beautiful pics :)If you get back into late night link lovin..go to my blog and check out SAHM or stay at home missionary...they are with your org I think?? Happy to "hear" ya again on here. Totally understand the feelings about blogging. Thats exactly how I feel about SCRAPBOOKING! Lol.
Love, Jen