Thursday, March 08, 2007

24 it up

To those of you who don't know what 24 is and have never met Jack Bower I am sorry. We were introduced last fall by our friends Brian and Bailey Pruett. I shouldn't name names but I'm going to anyway. For the record, I am holding them responsible for getting us as well as the Davises (pictured in the very front) hooked on this ridiculous, action packed saga of government conspiracy and terrorist threats. Every Friday night we get together to see just how Jack Bower is going to save the country again! It has been a great way to unwind with friends after a busy week being students.

2 comments:

Marie VW said...

Awesome. Looks like a really fun group Jane! 24 makes me laugh because I wonder if its hard for the actors to keep this look of "oh no! this is definitely the end of me and our entire country!" That Jack is an amazing man.

Anonymous said...

What!? I didn't know you had a blog! I'm linking it to my blog immediately. I have a friends and family section :). Cousin Sally